Best Brevillle Smart Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of brevillle smart oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for brevillle smart oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings brevillle smart oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza. Dimensions : 15.75 x 18.50 x 11 inches
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro with light and slow cook setting is the first oven with Element IQ that controls heating elements to suit whatever you are cooking with 10 preset functions. Slow Cook Function will automatically switch to Keep Warm for up to 2 hours and can be set at ‘HI’ 2-8 hours, or ‘LO’ for 4-10 hours. Key features comprise of a timer with auto shut-off and alert, temperature conversion & frozen food functions, a color changing LCD, and a magnetic auto-eject rack. Accessories included with your oven are a 12″ x 12″ enamel baking pan, a 12″ x 12″ enamel broiling rack, and a 13″ non-stick pizza pan. The 0.8 cubic foot interior allows for a 6-slice toast capacity, and as a guide, can accommodate most 3.5 quart Dutch oven vessels with lid, and 5 quart vessels with foil lid. Voltage – 110-120 volts , Power – 1800 watts.
Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2-speed convection fan (Super & regular) offers greater cooking control. Super convection provides a greater volume of air to ensure fast and even heat distribution, perfect for air frying, dehydration and roasting
- PRECISION COOKING & ELEMENT IQ: With Element IQ – 6 Independent quartz heating elements move the power where it’s needed most, above and below the food for perfect results
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE PRESETS: Why buy a stand alone air fryer or dehydrater when the Smart Oven Air can air fry french fries and other family favorites and dehydrate a range of foods. Dehydrate up to 4 trays of goodness
- SIZE MATTERS: The large, 1 cubic ft, interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb turkey, air fry favorites like French fries, slow cook with a 5 qt Dutch oven and comfortably fit most 9″x13″ pans and 12 cup muffin trays
- SUPER VERSATILE: 13 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: Toast 9 slices, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Airfry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cook, Dehydrate
- LCD DISPLAY: To easily access the built in smart functionality, choose from 13 cooking functions. Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of cooking cycle or can be switched at the touch of a button
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Power: 1800 Watts.
13 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS WITH AIR FRY AND DEHYDRATE.
The Smart Oven Air with Element IQ is for the cook who desires a countertop oven that can roast for large gatherings, air fry crispy French fries & family favorites and dehydrate a wide range of healthy foods. The super convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30% with great crispness.
Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
- Smart element IQ: there’s heat, and there’s smart heat. Element IQ Transfers heat intelligently across 4 quartz elements for precise and stable heat where and when you want it for perfect results, every time. Super fast 1800W preheat gets your meals on the Table more quickly
- 8 cooking functions: 8 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: bagel, toast, bake, broil, pizza, roast, cookies, and reheat
- Not-so-mini capacity: your mini smart oven Fits 4 not-so-mini slices of toast, cookies, tuna melts and 11″ Pizzas
- Backlit easy-read LCD: calculates correct time and temperature, Illuminating Orange during preheating and cooking, and blue once cycle is complete
- Non-stick cavity coating: The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Warranty: 1 year Limited product warranty
- 4 Quartz 1800 Watt Elements with Element IQ Technology
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions and each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time for the meal you are creating
- This is not an under the cabinet toaster oven – it needs some clearance on top due to the product producing heat. Voltage : 110 – 120 Volts
- 4-Slice capacity, 11″ pizza, 0.45 cu ft. interior with 3 rack positions, pull-out crumb tray and auto shut off
- Powder coated steel housing and Non-stick interior cavity coating. Dimensions : 14.25 x 16 x 8.5 inches
8 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS.
The Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ is our affordable offering for the cook who desires a countertop oven that bakes the perfect pizza, delicious cookies and toasts evenly. Smart features, small space.
Cuisinart CSO-300N Convection Steam Oven, Stainless Steel
- 120 minutes of steady, uninterrupted steam
- Specialized bread proofing technology, bakes & proofs bread better and faster
- Cooks up to 40% quicker than conventional ovens
- Accommodates a whole 4.5 lb. chicken or a 12-Inch pizza
- 0.60 cubic ft, 47 oz. removable water reservoir
The CSO-300 Steam Oven is truly a unique oven that incorporates all the functions of a professional steam oven in a countertop footprint. It’s a countertop convection oven with full steaming capability. Steam heat cuts cooking time by as much as 40%! Choose from 9 single and combination functions. Steam or poach any type of vegetable, fish, poultry or rice. or use steam in combination with both Broil or Bake functions to create roasts that are beautifully browned on the outside, yet moist and juicy on the inside. Special settings allow you to proof breads, rolls – even homemade pretzels and donuts. Bake them faster, with bakery-quality results.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found brevillle smart oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best brevillle smart oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy