Best Induction Portable Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of induction portable oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for induction portable oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings induction portable oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cusimax 1800W Ceramic Electric Hot Plate for Cooking, Dual Control Infrared Cooktop, Portable Countertop Burner, Glass Plate Electric Cooktop, Silver, Stainless Steel
- [CONVENIENT] Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen. No stovetop required. Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE] pots and pans ranging to 7.1″+7.1″,including glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss.
- [2 BURNERS AND CONVENIENT] Convenient Cooking in Smaller Spaces,cook food including warm sauces,scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, boil water,make soup,cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more.
- [SAFETY,EASY TO CLEAN,AND DURABLE] Automatic safety shutoff function,temperature is regulated by a thermostat. Easy to clean durable ceramic cooktop. Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use
- [Feature] The heating light may cycle on and off during operation. This cycling is normal and indicates that the correct temperature is being maintained.18-month Warranty for quality issues with FREE replacement.
– Double burner 120V, 900 watt and 900 watt of power
– Adjustable thermostatic control
– Stainless steel housing, double crystallite glass plate
– Min to max heating position, power and temperature control knob
– Skid-resistant rubber feet, indicator light
– Can be used for pots and pans ranging to 7.1″+7.1″
It is handy and surely provides extra countertop cooking options. The high quality double crystallite glass plate and stainless steel housing fit the busy modern kitchen nowadays.
Extend your kitchen
Take it when you are far away from home. Cooking with this portable electric infrared cooktop, prepare a meal for yourself to healing homesick. Even though in office, it is powerful enough to finish a meal quickly and compact enough to entertain a group.
Safety use and care with Cusimax
Ensure safety please do not use unstable pan and submerge in water. When turn off, it still needs more than 15 minutes to cool down. You can put the hand over the surface about from 1” to 2” to feel whether there is any residual heat.
Reasonable care will ensure many years of service from your unit. Easy cleaning with a damp, soft cloth or sponge , but never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
ATTN: This unit is compatible with all types of cookware. Use whatever you want such as metal, glass, ceramic, woks, tea kettles, aluminum, stainless steel, etc. You can ignore the “magnet bottom” on the package because here is the right instruction for you!
Ovente Countertop Infrared Burner – 1000 Watts – 7.5” Ceramic Glass Single Plate Cooktop with Temperature Control, Non-Slip Feet – Indoor/Outdoor Portable Electric Stove – Stainless Steel (Two Plate)
- Powered by Infrared Technology that heats up fast and works with all types of cookware – no need to use special and expensive cookware
- Double burner cooktop that uses 120V, 1000 Watts of power for instant and faster cooking with equal heat distribution within the cooking range — no cold or hot spots
- Made of high quality ceramic glass top surface and durable stainless steel housing with non-slip rubber feet
- Equipped with an adjustable thermostat control and indicator light for convenient setting of the required temperature
- Only the cooking range gets hot, the outside surface remains cool to touch even while cooking
- Sleek design that matches any countertop, perfect for everyday and camping use
Have a hot, freshly-cooked homemade meal WHEREVER you want!
Ovente’s Cooktop Burner uses Infrared Technology, which produces top-of-the-line performance WITHOUT any cookware restrictions, unlike induction cooktops which require special cookware. Through this, it heats up very quickly AND evenly, directing air flow away from your food, leaving no cold or hot spots. It features a thermostat control knob to conveniently set the desired temperature for your cooking. For your reference, 1 = 105°, 2 = 125°, 3 = 155°, 4 = 180°, and 5 = 212° F. It’s also equipped with 1500-Watts of power and generates heat and functionality just like a traditional stovetop—except you can take it with you anywhere! It’s flat and lightweight (5.2 lbs), which means it’s easy to store, whether in a cabinet or a suitcase. Its sleek, modern design flatters any living space, and looks stylish enough to have around guests. Works GREAT as a gift for college students in dorms, young adults living on their own, people with small spaces or RV’s/caravans, adventure-seekers, road-trippers, campers, and anti-microwave folks! It is also convenient for people who need a backup stove for a highly reasonable price. Because it’s flameless, comes with non-slip rubber feet, and an on/off indicator light, it’s safe and easy to operate.
1. Plug it in.
2. Place cookware of your choice onto glass surface.
3. Turn the knob to your desired heat level.
4. When finished cooking, unplug the cooktop and wait for it to cool (minimum 15 min).
5. Once cooled, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Warning: Never use petrol products or harsh/abrasive cloths or soaps to clean your cooktop burner, it may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, 2200-Watt 120-Volts Smart Touch Sensor Countertop Induction Range Cooker, Stainless Steel Cookware with Temperature Control
- 【Max Power 2200 Watts】Meet your all of various cooking needs. The single ring is 11 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power is 1100W
- the double ring is 22 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power 2200W.
- 【5 Safety System Designs】High voltage and low voltage protection: 1. Stop heating when the voltage is higher than 275V 2. Stop heating when the high voltage is lower than 140V. 3. Stop heating when the furnace surface temperature reaches 650 degrees. 4. The temperature inside the machine is higher than 100 degrees to stop heating. 5. Circuit fault protection. Let you use it with confidence.
- 【Wide Range of Pot Materials and Large Diameter Pot Selection】 Such as iron, aluminum, copper, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass are suitable. Meet different forms of cooking such as steaming, boiling, frying, roasting, and hot pot. SKILLETS / POTS with a diameter of 7 to 10.24 inches (18-26 cm). If the cookware is larger than the circular placement guide, the area outside the guide will stop working due to the inconsistent heating mode. If there is no compatible cookware or no coo
- 【High-tech Heating Technology】Far-infrared heating, using far-infrared light wave heat transfer, no electromagnetic radiation, and has the effect of heating. Microcomputer control, automatic adjustment of fire temperature, easy to operate.
- 【Note】Please read the product manual carefully before use. If you have any problems with the operation, please contact us. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Why do you choose Wiland induction cooktop ?
Pots Selection:The material of the electric ceramic cooker is not limited. Suitable for heat-resistant appliances such as iron, aluminum, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass.
Our electric ceramic stoves use lightwave heat transfer, so the choice of using the right pot can heat transfer more efficient.
We recommend selecting a flat bottom and a non-reflective pot as shown in the figure below.
Best effect 7.08-10.24inch flat bottom and dark surface
Use and characteristics
We are specialized in infrared induction cooker, new product for
kitchen use of family cooking needed.
Mainly characteristics as following:
High-tech, infrared heating: with using infrared light heat transfer,
without any electromagnetic radiation.
Available for heating function.
Environmental protection, it doesn’t have burning phenomenon, as well as without any bright fire and Carbon monoxide.
Multiple security function to ensure the safety.
Using microcomputer control.
Automatic adjustment of the fire temperature easy to operation.
Introduce advanced Hardness Micro plate. Easy to clean and durable. Safety device.
Furnace overheat protection : when the furnace temperature reach 650℃，stop heating
Inside machine overheat protection: when the inside machine is get to 100℃， stop heating.
Over voltage protection: when the voltage higher than 180V, and it will be stop heating.
Low voltage protection: when the voltage less than 70V,protection for stop heating.
Fault Code: E2:The input voltage is too high or the circuit is faulty. About 160V-170V. E4: Thermonuclear disconnect circuit, circuit board short circuit, that is circuit failure. E5:Radiator thermistor short circuit , and the fan doesn’t work inside temperature over high it about 90℃. Circuit failure.E6 Radiator thermistor
Rosewill RHAI-16001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting
- Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 200 °, 260 °, 300 °, 350 °, 400 °, 425 °, 450 °
- New plate top pattern design
- Included 18-8 10” 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
- Cookware Suitability Detection, Overheating Protection function
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Color: Black with Gold Pattern
8 Power Levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400, 1600w, 1800w
Polished Crystal Plate Surface
LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 260°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
Three-Hour Timer Setting
Touching Control Panel
Cookware Suitability Detection
Stainless Steel Pot Included
Overheating Protection Function
Max. Support Weight: 17.6LBS
Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
Stainless Steel Pot
Pot Opening Size: 10.83”
Pot Bottom Size: 7.6”
Pot Depth: 3.54”
Capacity: 3.5 Quart
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability
- The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉
- 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor
- Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F. 5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes. 7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom 9) For safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) Induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
Bonsenkitchen 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop Portable Countertop Burner with Sensor Touch Screen, Black, CT8802
- Compatible Cookware – Iron cast & stainless steel cookware is compatible. If your cookware has a bottom diameter about 10-22cm and a magnet will stick to, it can work with
- Multiple Levels – 8 Power Levels from 100w – 1800w
- 9 Temperature settings from 140°F – 460°F
- A Must Have Kitchen Helper – Perfect idea for boiling water, sautéing, table cooking and occasional use. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Smart Design – Designed for US market, Full glass panel, senor touch screen, pause feature, ETL Approved
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We take full responsibility for ETL approved CT8802 induction cooktop quality and provide one-year warranty for 100% satisfaction, as well as Customer Service & Technical Support
Compared to gas stove and other cooking appliances, induction cooktop does not generate heat. The energy produced by the induction stove is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. It is much more safer to use, faster and easier to clean. Induction cooktop is also handy for party and occasional use to have table cooking. If you eat a lot of pasta and boil water, 1800w Bonsenkitchen CT8802 induction cooktop is the best choice for you.
Power : 1800W 120V 60Hz
Full Glass Panel, Easy Cleaning
Touch Screen Control Panel
Smart Sensor Design
9 Power Levels from 100W- 1800W
8 Temperature Range from-140°F to 460 °F
Timer: 1 minutes to 3 hours
Product Size: 13.4×10.63×2.36inches
Net Weight: 2.38kg (5.25 LBS)
Make sure have the right kind of cookware to work with CT8802 induction cooktop. If your cookware has a bottom diameter about 10-22cm and a magnet will stick to, it can work with.
JEROOP Portable Induction Cooktop, Induction Cooker with Sensor Touch,Safety Lock,Energy Efficient Countertop Stove Single Burner, Timer Control, 10 Temperature and 9 Power Level Settings1800-Watt
- 【FAST HIGH POWERED INDUCTION BURNER】: 1800W Rapid Heating Induction Cook-top is faster than a standard electric burner, hot plate or a cook top stove. Boils water in 50 seconds. .High energy transfer and electricity savings compared to standard cooking methods, meet your various cooking needs like simmer, deep fry, boil, saute, sear, steam, slow cook and so on.
- 【SAFETY LOCK AND OVERHEATING PREVENTION】: Child Safety Lock blocks unwanted use. Induction Burner will safely shut itself off after 10 seconds of no use. Active Variable Cooling System ensures the Induction Cook top cools down effectively and prevents overheating. We appreciate its fan that allows the plate to cool very quickly and does not make much noise. It is compact and easily placed on a table corner.
- 【MULTILEVEL POWER AND CONVENIENT TIMER】: 9 power levels (Quickly choose your desired power from 200W to 1800W in 200W increments) , 10 temperature levels ,adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 464°F (238°C).sensitive touch buttons for enhanced usability. Set your Induction Cook-top to run from 5 minutes to 3 hours for precision cooking and results. Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS AND EASY TO CLEAN】: The cook top is compatible with induction ready cookware in size range from 5 inches to 8 inches, such as cast aluminum, enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. our smooth cooking surface is made of high-quality glass making it easy to clean.
- 【PORTABLE AND BEVELED DESIGN】: Measures 13.8 x 11.4 x 2.6 in . Weighs just 5.3lb.Beveled fashion body, lightweight and compact design for storage and handling, perfect as your new countertop induction burner or for limited spaces such as dorms, boats and RVs, or motor homes where space is limited. Grade A polished glass surface resistant, scratch resistant, nonstick, waterproof, very elegant and easy to clean.
1.The body of the machine is bevel design.
2. Touch control,3 hours timer.
3.10 temperature and 9 power settings,four digital display of power and temperature.
4. heat resistant (can withstand 800 degree high temperature) stamping resistant (bottom diameter of the pan 120mm, total weight 1.8kg, drop of 150mm high, 10 consecutive drops, no crack in the plate of crystal).
5. child lock function and Overheat protection function.
6. Automatic detection of the proper functioning of the pot
7. Anti-drying function (automatic shutdown without operation within 2 hours without stopping)
8. Cooper coil disk, fast heat dissipation and long service life.
9. Hot Key（Max & Min of Power and Temperature)
10.The temperature passes vertically through the crystal plate, but the work area is hot and the other parts of the crystal plate are cool.
Material: High quality ABS
Power range: 200~2000W
Temperature range: 140-460°F/60-238°C
Power cable length: 150cm
Size: 13.8 x 11.4 x 2.6 inches
Weight: 5.3 lb /2.4 kg
Timer: Maximum 3 hours
Packing: Standard Colorful Box
Certificated：ETL / CETL / FCC
☞Error codes and explanations:
☞E0: No pot/ Unsuitable cookware
If the error code E0 is reported, please check if the cookware you are using is suitable for induction cooking or wait for the appliance to cool down and then switch it on again.
1. Locate bottom of cookware
2. Place the red magnet on bottom of cookware.
3. If it sticks, your cookware is induction-ready.
1 x JEROOP Portable Induction Cooker
1 x User Manual
1 x Testing Magnet
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found induction portable oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best induction portable oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy