Best Oven Ignitor 316489406
Nowadays, there are so many products of oven ignitor 316489406 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for oven ignitor 316489406 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings oven ignitor 316489406 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Frigidaire 316489406Oven Igniter. Unit
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire (FRIGB) 316489406 Oven Igniter.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire (FRIGB) 316489406 Oven Igniter
Compatible Oven Flat Igniter 316489406 for Frigidaire Electrolux Franklin Gibson White-Westinghouse Westinghouse Tappan Kelvinator Sears Kenmore
- Exact Replacement for Parts Number 316489406.
- High Quality Part fits for Brands like Frigidaire, Electrolux, Franklin, Gibson, White-Westinghouse, Westinghouse, Tappan, Kelvinator, Sears, Kenmore.
- Great part, direct fit and easy to install. Easy installation – your satisfaction! This igniter’s amperage range is 3.3 – 3.6. Used with 3.2 to 3.5 amp rated safety valves. Includes: high temperature stainless steel shield high temperature MGT wire leads and high temperature ceramic wire nuts to wire into original harness. Replaces long and short ignitors. Be careful not to drop your new ignitor
- ignitors are fragile and will break easily.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: within 30 days from the date of purchase. We are confident in the quality of our part, and you can be confident in us. If you are not satisfied with our product, a refund will be made.
- This is a generic product and not an OEM product.
The oven igniter, also called a glow bar, heats up the bimetal switch and causes the oven to ignite the fed to the burners. A common issue when the oven fails to ignite is a faulty glow bar. If the oven does not start within 90 seconds, the glow bar is likely the issue. Do not be fooled if the glow bar turns red. If it does not reach the appropriate temperature, the oven will not light. If your ignitor uses a connector on the end, reuse the connector from the old ignitor. Use your wire cutters to cut the wires on the old ignitor several inches above the connector. Strip the ends of the wires with a wire stripper. Place the end of a wire on the connector next to the end of a wire on your new ignitor. Use a ceramic wire nut to twist and hold the wires together. Your wires are not color coded, so it does not matter which wires are connected together. Your old ignitor can get very hot even if it doesn’t ignite the burner tube.
Please note: This is a generic product and not an OEM product and is not covered under any OEM manufacturer’s warranty. The OEM brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the OEM brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
Maytag 12400035 Oven Ignitor
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 12400035. This kit is also used with the Eaton NC4100 series valves and replaces Norton Ignitor 501A (flat style). Also replaces: Athens: P205-013, P205-016, P205-017, P205-034 and P205-036, Brown: 180-2A216, Frigidaire: 5303207520 and 5303207522, GE/Hotpoint: WB2X4528, WB2X4600 and WB2X10016, Gibson: AP205013 and AP205016, Gray & Dudley: 88177, Harpco: 54099H05, Maycor: 7432P062-60, Norton/Eaton: IGN-5,Tappan/O’Keefe & Merritt: 316T023P11, 316T031P01, 316T031P02 and 355T419S03.
Replacement Flat Oven Ignitor Replaces: 5303935066, 814269, WB2X9998, WB13K21
Snap Supply Range Igniter for GE Directly Replaces WB13K21
- This Range Igniter Directly Replaces the following Part #’s: ERWB13K21, WB13T10045, WB13K14, WB13K13, WB13K12, WB13K10026, WB13K10009, WB13K0021, WB13K0014, WB13K0013, WB13K0012, AP3202322, 1085573, AH952863, EA952863, PS952863, AP2020569, 2494, AH231280, EA231280, PS231280
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
- Installation Instructions available on our website! Oven igniter assembly. Short ceramic style igniter with mounting bracket and wire nuts for installation. Amperage range is 3.3 to 3.6. *Connector may need to be cut off and wires spliced to range wiring with porcelain wire nuts.
- Compatible with the following Range brands: General Electric, Kenmore, Hotpoint.
If your oven is not heating up, the igniter may need to be replaced! This is a flat style oven igniter kit with mounting bracket, plug and wire connector. This part is compatible with many General Electric (GE), Kenmore and Hotpoint models. Make sure range is unplugged and the circuit breaker is shut off before attempting any kind of installation. Be sure to consult a licensed technician before replacing this part. 1 year warranty. Compatible with the following Brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. Cross References: ERWB13K21, WB13T10045, WB13K14, WB13K13, WB13K12, WB13K10026, WB13K10009, WB13K0021, WB13K0014, WB13K0013, WB13K0012, AP3202322, 1085573, AH952863, EA952863, PS952863, AP2020569, 2494, AH231280, EA231280, PS231280 Model Numbers: JGBS20WEA1WW, JGBP90MEB6BC, JGBS23WEA2WW, JGBS23BEA2WH, JGBS22BEA2WH, JGBS20BEA1WH, JGBC20BEA1WH, RGB524PEA6WH, RGB746HED3WH, JGBS80SEL1SS, JGBC20WEA1WW, JGBP90MEB5BC, JGBS23DEW3WH, RGB745WEA7WW, JGBS23BEA1AD
Supplying Demand WB2X9154 Gas Igniter For Oven Compatible With GE
- Alternate part numbers include WB00X6640, WB02X9154, WB13K0001, WB13K0003, WB13K0004, WB13K01, WB13K04, WB13K1, WB13K10027, WB13K3, WB13K4
- Compatible fits for the following brands: GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore
- Used on gas ovens, ranges, and cooktops.
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. 1-year Supplying Demand warranty provided as long as purchased through authorized sellers of Pandora’s OEM Appliance Parts.
- Includes 60 day Money Back Guarantee
Range and/or oven igniter. Requires splicing of wiring. Is compatible with GE brands. Additional part numbers that this part can be found under are AP2014008, 1990, 300259, 319887, 327617, 330689, 337263, 4336387, 4338008, AH243425, EA243425, PS243425. This is not a GE OEM product. The GE brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the GE brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found oven ignitor 316489406 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best oven ignitor 316489406: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy