The 10 Best Reflector Oven Camping
Nowadays, there are so many products of reflector oven camping in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for reflector oven camping in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings reflector oven camping which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Lightweight Aluminum Reflector Oven
- Lightweight – 1lb 5oz without cover and strap (1lb 5.5oz with)
- Laser cut aluminum, aluminum rivets, aluminum hinges
- Hand built
- Folds down very compact (folded dimensions: 11″ x 8″ x 1/2″)
- Need something bigger? See our Large Aluminum Reflector Oven in separate listing!
A very lightweight all aluminum reflector oven used to bake food while you are in the outdoors. The oven has a folding design for easy packing. It unfolds quickly, locking in place, and takes very little time to set up. It is for use in front of flames, no need to wait for coals in the fire to cook. It is easy to transport and will add very little weight to your backpack while giving a lot of comfort in cooking like you are at home. The “Reflecto” ovens are made from laser cut aluminum and hand built to ensure quality. Aluminum hinges and aircraft grade aluminum rivets hold the ovens together and allow for the very compact folding design. The smaller model is made to fit a normal sized pie tin. The oven is for use in front of a campfire to bake anything that could normally be cooked in an oven at home. A short list of examples that have been personally cooked in this oven include: full grouse, pizza, cinnamon rolls, bread, pies, muffins, fresh fish, and much more. All have been cooked in the middle of the woods (most on Boundary Waters/Quetico canoe trips) and all have come out perfectly cooked, there is no need to rotate the food in these ovens. As long as the directions provided are followed food will turn out great. No need to carry heavy ovens or pans, cook just like you would in an oven at home with one of these lightweight ovens. Also included is a cover case to put the oven in and a strap to hold it folded tight. The cover and strap come in blue, red, and orange. Once cooled the oven can be placed in its cover without the need to clean it and saves your pack from getting dirty. Oven, case, and strap included. Pie tin is not included, only pictured to show the size of the oven. Please contact seller for more details or with any questions. For a larger oven check out our Large Aluminum Reflector Oven.
Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
The "Sproul Baker" Campfire Reflector Oven
The “Sproul Baker” is a campfire reflector oven with which you can bake anything just like at home. It is collapsible and lightweight. Basic kit includes oven, aluminum baking pan, trail bag and manual. Additional information at campfirecookware.com
GoSun Go Ultra-Portable Solar Cooker, Heats Drinks and Bakes Food, Perfect for Camping or Hiking – Weighs 2 lbs
- ULTRA PORTABLE – The GoSun Go is the most portable model in the GoSun lineup. Weighing just 2 pounds (0.9kg), the GoSun Go is ready for adventure on land and sea, in the summer or winter months!
- FAST AND RELIABLE – Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in full sunlight. The GoSun Sport is effective at capturing ultraviolet light and holding its heat. If you can see a defined shadow, you can cook!
- JUST ADD SUN – If you have a sunny day, you will have a hot meal with the GoSun Go Portable Solar Cooker. GoSun’s patented solar cooking technology absorbs a broad spectrum of radiation, so as long as you have a bit of sun, you’re in business.
- INCLUDED – A durable evacuated glass tube oven, 2 parabolic reflectors, EVA frame, stainless steel cooking tray, GoSun Dial, silicone cooking pans, universal action mount, cleaning brush, User Manual and Mini Cookbook to help users get started.
The GoSun Go is the most portable model in the GoSun lineup. Using only the sun, the GoSun Go can bake, roast, or steam a meal as well as boil liquids, reaching temperatures as high as 550°F/ 288°C. The package includes: durable evacuated glass tube oven, two parabolic reflectors, EVA frame, stainless steel cooking tray, GoSun Dial, silicone cooking pans, universal action mount, cleaning brush, User Manual and Mini Cookbook to help users get started.
Camp Oven C002
- Bake up rolls, cinnamon rolls, corn bread and other treats at the campsite.
- Keep your cooking warm until your group gets back.
- Warms up over Coleman camp stoves.
- 10 sq. in. (64.52 sq. cm) rack adjusts to three cooking heights.
- Folds flat for convenient, space-saving storage.
2000016462 Features: -Bake up rolls, cinnamon rolls, corn bread and other treats at the campsite. -Keep your cooking warm until your group gets back. -Folds flat for convenient, space-saving storage. -Square rack adjusts to three cooking heights. -Easy-to-read thermometer. -Smooth and easy to clean, corrosion-resistant aluminum steel finish also resists scuffs. Product Type: -Oven. Finish: -Silver. Grilling Surface Material: -Steel. Number of Products Included: -1. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -13.5″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -13.4″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -3.3″. Overall Product Weight: -8.4 lbs.
GoSun Sport Pro Pack
- THE ULTIMATE SOLAR COOKING PACKAGE – Contains a GoSun Sport and everything you need to make full use of it, including a durable padded Carrying Case for secure travel and an extra Cooking Tray for prepping your next dish. GoSun anywhere!
- EASY AND DELICIOUS – Just load with food and relax, no monitoring required. The stove retains your food’s flavor and nutrition cooking from 360°, like a slow cooker, but faster. Bake, roast, steam and saute, nothing is off limits! When finished cooking, just keep the tray closed to keep your food hot and ready to eat for hours, no Sun required.
- FAST AND RELIABLE – Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in full sunlight. Light clouds on the radar? No problem! The GoSun Sport is so effective at capturing ultraviolet light and holding its heat, that if you can see a defined shadow, you can cook!
- PORTABLE AND DURABLE – Reflectors and base fold into a sturdy 7.5lb clamshell case with carrying handles. Completely submersible and designed for adventure, these stoves can take a beating.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY* – Designed in Cincinnati, Ohio USA, this is an original GoSun Stove. If a tube breaks for any reason, we’ve got you covered with a free replacement for the first two years. (*Only applicable for Amazon orders from GoSun Stove or Brookstone, as all other dealers are unsanctioned and likely selling replicas.)
3PP1D1P1 With the ability to cook a meal in 20 minutes, reaching temperatures over 550°F or 290°C and finish a meal under cloudy skies, the GoSun Sport is the next evolution in fuel-free cooking. The sport’s compound parabolic reflectors and tubular design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s reflectors into usable heat. The GoSun Sport Pro Pack contains a GoSun sport, padded carrying case, two cooking tray, a rugged scrubby cleaning tool that attaches onto the tray’s end, a user manual, and a cook booklet. Features: -Cooks when cloudy: You don’t have to see the sun to solar cook. The GoSun is so effective almost no day is off limits.-Portable: Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package.-Fuel free: No mess, no flames, no cost and always prepared for delicious.-Versatile: Steam, bake, fry, roast and boil and anything is possible inside the tube.-If it breaks, GoSun have got you covered.-Tubes are durable and made of borosilicate glass like Pyrex.-Distressed: No.Dimensions: -Minimum height: 8″.-Minimum width: 5″.-Overall Product Weight: 12.Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 2 years warranty.
Stansport 15997 Cast Iron Camp Fire Tripod
- Sturdy three leg design for stability
- Nickel plated chain and “S” hook
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Holds Dutch ovens, coffee pots, tea pots, etc
- Works well to hang lanterns, water Jugs, and clothing
- Lead free, Heavy duty solid steel construction, Nickel plated chain with “S” hook for easy cooking height adjustment
- Perfect for hanging Dutch ovens, tea pots, coffee pots ect. over a cooking fire
- Also can be used for lanterns, water jugs, and drying clothes
- Safe easy set up and storage
- Weighs only 13 pounds
Stansport cast iron cooking tripod made of heavy duty solid steel construction. Comes with a nickel plated chain with “s ” hook for easy cooking and height adjustment. Sturdy 3 leg design gives maximum stability. Works great for hanging Stansport Dutch ovens, tea pots, coffee pots, etc. Over an open fire. Other camp uses include, hanging lanterns, water jugs, clothing and more.
GoSun Sport – Portable Solar Cooker for Easy, Delicious, and Versatile Meals – Cooks Food in as Little as 20 Minutes
- Portable solar stove – Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package
- folding parabolic reflectors protect the cooking tube like a clamshell. Equipped with carrying handles and completely submersible, the Sport is designed for adventure.
- Cool to touch – No fire hazard here. The stove’s solar vacuum tube cooking chamber provides a near perfect layer of insulation, keeping the exterior surface cool even while hot inside.
- Easy and delicious – Just load food into the tube cooking chamber and set the camber on the reflector to cook, no monitoring required. This solar grill retains your food’s flavor and nutrition cooking from 360° (like a slow cooker – but faster).
- Fast and reliable – Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C) in full sunlight. The GoSun Sport is effective at capturing ultraviolet light and holding its heat. If you can see a defined shadow, you can cook!
- Included – Tube cooking chamber, 2 foldable parabolic reflectors, a stainless-steel cooking tray, a rugged scrubby cleaning tool and an instruction manual. GoSun does not require frequent adjustment, making it a low-maintenance, fuel-free cooking device.
From America’s Leading Solar Cooking Brand, Designed in Cincinnati Ohio, USA. Featured by Top Chef, Discovery Channel, Outside Magazine, Popular Science and more. The GoSun Sport’s award-winning patented design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s reflectors into usable heat, retaining if for hot meals with friends even in the most challenging conditions The Sport package includes: a durable Borosilicate Evacuated Glass Tube cooking chamber, two foldable Parabolic Reflectors made of industry grade anodized aluminum (+95% reflectivity), a Cooking Tray made of 304 Culinary Grade stainless steel, User’s Manual, Cook Booklet, rugged Scrubby Cleaning Tool that attaches onto the tray’s end and a Two Year No-Questions-Asked Warranty when ordered on Amazon from GoSun Stove or Brookstone. GoSun Stove: Powering Lives with Solar Cooking.
Winnerwell Fastfold Oven | Portable Camp Oven for Wood Burning Stoves and Camp Stoves | Food Grade Stainless Steel | Folds Flat for Compact Storage
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL construction is durable, easy to clean, and will never rust or corrode
- COMPATIBLE with any Winnerwell wood burning stove and will function on any stable heat source
- simply set the oven over a heat source and begin baking
- DIMENSIONS 10.5” x 13” x 3” (Packed) 10.5” x 13” x 10” (Assembled)
- weight 6.5 pounds
- FASTFOLD DESIGN allows the oven to fold flat for compact packing and storage and quickly assemble into a functional oven
- INTEGRATED THERMOMETER and glass viewing window help you dial in the temperature and keep an eye on baking foods
Compatible with any Winnerwell wood burning stove or with any stable heat source such as a cook top or camp stove, the Winnerwell Fastfold Oven assembles in seconds and allows you to bake delicious cookies, brownies, biscuits and more in your camp. The oven folds flat for compact storage and easy packing and is easy to assemble without any loose hardware parts thanks to the innovative Fastfold design. The oven is precision crafted in 304 food grade stainless steel which handles the heat well, is easy to clean, and will never rust or corrode.
DONNGYZ Portable Solar Cooker Smoke Free Solar Oven Cooking Stove Handy Food Mini Heater for Outdoor Camping Hiking BBQ Stainless Steel Grill Tools(US Stock)
- ★Function: The mirror aluminum plate is used to reflect sunlight to the tube, so the tube will gather the heat rapidly and roasting.With the help of this Solar Cooker you will have the ability to cook a meal within 20 minutes under sunny skies.100% Zero Pollution.Portable Solar Cooker will replace your BBQ/grill.No smoke,no fire,no electricity and no fuel.
- ★Usage: Remove from packing and peel off protective plastic coating on reflectors. Firmly screw the handle onto the cooking tray. Hold the device with one of your hand by grasping the central bracket and open legs until they are positioned. Lock legs in place with leg clip. Open reflectors until the stop.
- ★Convenience: Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package. Folding parabolic reflectors protect the cooking tube like a clamshell. Easy to clean with water. But do not attempt to clean the cooking tube until it has cooled down.
- ★Application: Place the solar stove in the sun and prepare the ingredients you want to make, such as meat, chicken, beef, corn, chicken wings, potatoes, carrots, etc. Season the food in advance and place it in the food tray ( The tray will fit up to 30 oz of food ). Enjoy solar cooked food, foods can be removed easily with a metal fork or spoon.
- ★Shipping Address and Distribution Logistics: Company has warehouses in California and New Jersey in the US, and We Ship FED and UPS carriers. Delivery time is 3-5 days. We have a Professional Customer Service Team to Reply You within 24 hours.If you have any Questions, Please feel free to Contact us.You Deserve the Best After-sales Service.
Remove from packing and peel off protective plastic coating on reflectors.
Firmly screw the handle onto the cooking tray.
Hold the device with one of your hand by grasping the central bracket and open legs until they are positioned.
Lock legs in place with leg clip.
Open reflectors until the stop.
If using the central tripod mount follow instructions, otherwise place the device on a table or on the ground. Only use a tripod capable of handling the weight andf torque of the stove loaded with food. The tripod count is located on the underside of the top bracket and has a 1/4 20 female threaded slot for connection to a standard tripod. To access the tripod mount. simply rotate the legs 90°as if to cook liquids. Be sure to tighten securely. Use the tripod’s head to adjust the tilt angle.
Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement.
The color in reality may differ from the color on the computer display, please understand.
Products shipped by US warehouse
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found reflector oven camping for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best reflector oven camping: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy