The 9 Best Thera Heating Pads
Nowadays, there are so many products of thera heating pads in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for thera heating pads in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings thera heating pads which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Thera-Med Electric Heating Pad and Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off, 12” x 15” – Heat Pad for Back Pain, Neck Pain, Body Pain
- A heating pad that can be used dry or with moist heat by adding water to the included sponge insert. Moisture helps the intense heat penetrate deeper. A great heating pad for neck and shoulders, back pain, or as a heating pad for cramps.
- Flexible heated pad with extra-soft machine washable cover bends to meet the contour of any aching muscle group for a comfortable treatment. An extra large heating pad with auto shut off that ensures safety and appropriate therapy times.
- An extra large heating pad(12″ x 15″) with 4(four) electric heat pad settings to easily accommodate your therapy needs and comfort level (warm,low,medium and high). Pad is also a moist heat heating pad by adding water to the sponge inserts.
- A heating pad for back pain that can also be used as a neck heating pad or a shoulder heating pad or a full body heating pad. 40 minute auto shut off ensures proper therapy times for your heating treatment.
- Heat pad is a great solution for treating sore muscles and is large enough to be a full body treatment hot pad. Trust Thera-Med, a trusted leader in the the physical therapy industry and leader of heating pads for back pain.
Thera-Med Professional dual moist heat and dry electric heating pad offers dual mode (moist/dry) heat options to comfort sore and aching muscles in your back, shoulders, abdomen, legs, arms and more. A back heating pad that has four heat settings that allow you to control your own therapy. Moist heat option provides deep penetrating Relief from sore, stiff muscles, while the dry heat option provides a comforting warm treatment. Unique pad design delivers a consistent therapeutic heat in the recommended range to maintain an even comfortable level and prevent hot spots. Auto shut-off turns the pad off after 40 minutes of use. Ultra-soft cover is removable and machine washable. Product features -easy-to-use hand control: 4 temperature settings with easy-to-read LED indicators. -Medium pad 12” x 15”: provides excellent coverage of smaller areas like lower back, knee, wrist, elbow and foot -moist heat option: by moistening the included sponge insert, you can achieve a more effective therapy session with deeper penetration of heat. -Extra long 8-foot cord: for easy positioning during use. Heated pads product specifications -size: 12” x 15” -power supply: 120V, 60 Hz, 50W -material: 100 percent polyester cover, machine washable – auto shut-off: 40 minutes 4 heat settings -warm (green): 95° – 113°f -low (yellow): 113° – 131°f -medium (orange): 131° – 149°f -high (red): 149° – 167°f. Trust in Thera-Med, a leader in hot packs for pain.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Neck Warmer Microwavable Heating Pad by TheraPAQ | Weighted Neck and Shoulder Heat Wrap – Best for Natural Moist Heat Therapy or as Cold Pack – Reusable, Microwave Heated Wrap – Non-Scented
- ☑️RELIEVE TENSION, SOOTHE PAIN AND RELAX: Haven’t you had enough with body pain caused by stress, tense muscles, neuralgia and chronic fatigue syndrome? Would you like to relieve tension, alleviate pain and feel rejuvenated? This amazing heat therapy neck & shoulders wrap is exactly what you need!
- ☑️IDEAL FOR COUNTLESS PURPOSES: This must have body comfort heating pad can be used in many different ways! Apart from being the perfect neck and shoulders warmer, this heat wrap can help you relieve stiffness, knotted muscles, tightness, inflammation, spinal stenosis, fibromyalgia, arthritis osteoarthritis, abdominal cramps, pinched nerves, as well as pain caused by injuries and sprains.
- ☑️ENJOY UNMATCHED COMFORT: This pain relief heating pad features a 12’’ x 17’’ size which allows it to nicely hug your neck, shoulders and upper back. Moreover, the soft wrap will provide a delicate touch, helping you relax and get carried away. Just lay back and wave pain goodbye.
- ☑️PICK HEAT OR COLD THERAPY: Whether you prefer hot or cold therapy, this pain relief wrap is the perfect choice for you! All you have to do is put it in the microwave or in the freezer for some minutes. The 100% natural clay beads will allow hot or cold temperature to spread evenly and help your body enjoy an overall relaxation.
- ☑️ORDER NOW WITH PEACE OF MIND knowing that we have a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO CATCHES! We stand above and beyond for our customers. If you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price – anytime! ☑️IDEAL GIFT for Mother’s Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Prime Deal Day or Christmas.
Chattanooga TheraTherm Digital Electric Moist Heating Pads, Large, 14" x 27"
- Carpal-Lock Wrist Splints help sustain a neutral position limiting excessive flexion, hyper-extension and ulnar deviation.
- Heat therapy for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
- Its flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding relief to your patients.
Provides intense, moist heat therapy for temporary Relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by Muscle spasms and inflammation caused by strain and tension. The high quality flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding Relief to your patients. A unique, easy-to-use digital control makes the TheraTherm convenient and safe.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad (Charcoal Gray) – Fast-Heating Machine-Washable Pad – 6 Temperature Settings, Moist Heat Therapy Option, Auto Shut-Off and Storage Bag – 12" x 24"
- FULL BODY RELIEF: Extra-large 12” x 24” heating pad is perfect for treating sore muscles in your back, shoulders, abdomen, legs, and arms.
- SUPER-SOFT MICROPLUSH: Thick microplush fibers offer maximum comfort for daily use.
- FAST-HEATING: Heats in seconds to provide fast pain relief to aching muscles.
- MOIST HEAT OPTION: Safely use for moist or dry heat therapy.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is guaranteed thanks to our industry-leading warranty program.
Thermophore Classic, Large, 14" x 27"
Our largest size is a generous 14 inch x 27 inch unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire Spinal area, the Length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated area! thermophore classic deep-heat therapy Pack is designed with a special hand-held easy-comfort switch. Just press for heat, release to cool and alternate as often as you like. If you happen to Doze off and your hand relaxes, the unit will cool as a safety feature. Thermophore deep-heat therapy doctors and physical Therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing Relief. Having a thermophore of your own, to use at the first Sign of pain, Muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention. When you have an arthritic condition, injury, back pain or Muscle spasms – any Type of pain at all – it affects everything you do. Our thermophore products provide the convenience of professional quality heat therapy – on demand, to significantly improve your ability to manage your own pain. Nothing to add, no unpredictable microwave bags or smelly creams. Just press the switch and relax, as the soothing heat begins to relieve your pain.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Roscoe Reusable Cold Pack and Hot Pack – Ice Pack For Knee, Shoulder, Back, Injuries – Microwave Heating Pad, 11 x 14 Inches
- REUSABLE – Made of durable a soft touch material that is gentle on the skin and can be heated in the microwave to help relax sore muscles and promote increased blood flow or chilled in a freezer to help reduce swelling and blood flow all while promoting healing.
- FLEXIBLE – Stays flexible, even when frozen to mold firmly to the injured knee, back, ankle, shoulder, etc. for targeted, Hot or cold compress therapeutic relief from strains, sprains or pains.
- CRYOTHERAPY – It is recommended to use Ice packs for injuries such as bruising, muscle spasms and swelling from acute sprains / strains. It is also great for postoperative recovery. It causes constriction of blood vessels and decreases nerve conduction. A cold gel ice pack can be applied a few times a day for several days after an injury or until it feels better.
- HEAT THERAPY – Applying heat from a hot pack causes an increase in blood flow to the targeted area of pain. The heat pack helps in the healing process by increasing oxygen in the body tissue. Heat also helps with the ability to stretch out the pained tissues.
- INFINITE POSSIBILITIES – Ice pack or hot pack, this can be used for many purposes. The size and quality construction allows you to mold it to your shoulder, knee, hip, thigh, calves, shins and any other body part you wish to target your pain, eliminating the need of ice bags for injuries!
Our Hot and Cold Gel Packs help reduce swelling that causes pain and substitute as ice bags for injuries. When used as a cold packs for therapy, it provides fast first relief for acute soft tissue injuries and other conditions that require cold applications to reduce bruising swelling and pain. When used as a hot therapy it provides long lasting soothing relief. It is a great source of muscle relaxation increasing blood flow to promote healing. It can also be used to soothe arthritis pain. It is the perfect solution to help relieve strains sprains headaches and other soft tissue injuries. This versatile gel pack is reusable and can be cooled in the freezer in as little as one hour or warmed in the microwave / hot water in as little as 50 seconds. This flexible ice pack can be molded to the body part even when frozen. When used as a heat pack, the pack should not be overheated in the microwave. Please follow the directions in the instruction manual.
Manufacturer Contact Information
ThermaCare Advanced Multi-Purpose Joint Pain Therapy Heatwraps, Up to 8 Hours of Pain Relief, Temporary Relief of Joint Pains, 4 Count (Pack of 1)
- Includes one box of four ThermaCare Heatwraps Advanced Joint Pain Therapy air activated Heatwraps
- Patented heat-cell technology penetrates deep to increase circulation and accelerate the healing process
- Advanced X-shaped design allows for multi-purpose application and flexible, long-lasting pain relief for aching joints and muscles with a thin design to wear discreetly under clothing throughout your day
- Delivers consistent low-level, therapeutic heat for up to 8 hours
- Four adhesive points keep the ThermaCare Heatwrap firmly in place, delivering therapeutic heat and a comfortable fit for sustained relief
Clinical studies indicate that the use of continuous low-level heat therapy, like that found in ThermaCare HeatWraps, is effective for pain management. Our multi-purpose joint pain therapy heat wraps are designed to be worn discretely underneath clothing, which allows you to remain active and mobile while receiving focused treatment to relieve sore joints and muscles. Patented heat-cell technology penetrates deep into damaged tissue to increase circulation and accelerate the healing process. ThermaCare HeatWraps work to relax, soothe, and unlock tight, sore muscles. The advanced X-shaped design of our joint wraps allows for multi-purpose application providing you with targeted joint and muscle pain relief. Four adhesive points keep the ThermaCare HeatWraps firmly in place and deliver hours of comfortable fit, therapeutic heat, and sustained pain relief. The flexible yet thin design of our HeatWraps allow it to be worn discreetly under clothing without impeding your ability to go about your day. ThermaCare multi-purpose joint pain therapy HeatWraps are designed to deliver consistent low-level, therapeutic heat for up to 8 hours. Whether you struggle with aching joints, or sore, strained muscles, trust the healing heat of ThermaCare to relieve your pain.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any GSK Consumer Healthcare product, GSK Consumer Healthcare will provide you with a reimbursement within 45 days of the date of purchase. Please note that because GSK is unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, the Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers due to potential quality issues outside GSK’s control. Please contact GSK Consumer Healthcare directly for more information.
Thera-Temp® Microwaveable Heating Pad for the Wrist – Moist Heat Therapy for Natural Drug Free Pain Relief
- DEEP PENETRATING moist heat is effective relief for TENSION, SORENESS, ARTHRITUS, STIFFNESS AND CHRONIC PAIN.
- FSA Eligible.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY PAD is constructed of soft fleece on the side nearest the skin and an insulated, Velcro compatible, multi-ply fabric with vapor barrier on the outside to direct the moisture and heat toward the body.
- INCLUDES: one Velcro tab to secure the pad on the wrist.
- Designed to allow freedom of movement during treatment.
No water needs to be added to microwave the Polar Products Thera Temp Deluxe Wrist and Hand Moist Heat Therapy Wrap. Since the beads are non organic they will never bread down, decay or develop an odor. Polar Products Thera Temp Deluxe Wrist and Hand Moist Heat Therapy Wrap offers a comfortable design. Universal design can be used on either the right or left hand. Covers the entire palm and wrist simultaneously for maximum moist heat therapy. Constructed of soft all natural cotton fleece on the side nearest the skin and an insulated multi play fabric with vapor barrier on the outside to direct the moisture and heat toward the body. Hook and loop closure holds the wrap comfortably on the wrist. The wrap will stay in place while delivering therapeutic moist heat and allowing freedom of movement. To use, fold the wrap so the white fleece side is inside the fold with the black side out. Place in a clean microwave, alone, for the recommended time period on the tag. Remove from the microwave and test for temperature – if the wrap is too hot, allow it to cool before using. If it is not hot enough, refold and put back in the microwave for an additional 10 seconds. Retest. Position wrap around the neck and secure with hook attachment tab closure. Please Note: Doctors typically recommend the application of cold or heat therapy not exceed 20 minutes at a time. Allow 20 minutes between applications. Always use ice when swelling occurs! For acute pain, use cold therapy during the first 48 hours and alternate with moist heat after the swelling goes down. Combination therapy provides the therapeutic benefits of both cold compression and moist heat.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found thera heating pads for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best thera heating pads: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy